The Austin Relocation Council is a not-for-profit association of mobility professionals.
There are no membership fees, just event based fees.
Attendance is open to:
- Individuals within corporations or government agencies who are involved with employee relocation, payroll, tax or human resources.
- Individual Relocation Professionals in the Real Estate who are salaried full time employees in the Relocation Department of a residential real estate firm and whose primary responsibility is to manage relocation business.
- Household goods carriers, temporary housing providers, relocation mortgage professionals.
Follow us on social media for updates and information!
Any questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Austin Relocation Council (ARC) was created in October of 2010 by Eileen Rau and Judy Alloway with the objectives of:
- Promoting the exchange of information and to communicate innovations and ideas in the field of employee relocation
- Promoting professional standards in the field of employee relocation
- Promoting and conducting educational workshops and seminars in the field of employee relocation
- Through networking, to have products and services available in the relocation field
The founding board members included Eileen Rau (Budd Van Lines), Judy Alloway (JB Goodwin Realtors), Brooke Jones (Oakwood Worldwide), Julie Dollahite (Jade Mobility), Kim Hollenshead (VMWare) and Rebecca Stephens (SIRVA).
The inaugural meeting was held on January 27, 2011 and featured an exercise entitled "The Life of a Transferee". The purpose was to allow participants to experience the relocation process first hand through a series of six stations - Relocation Counselor, Home Sale, Home Purchase, Temporary Housing, Household Goods Move and Life Happens (what can go wrong).
Over the last decade, ARC has grown significantly and now hosts multiple events every year as a way for local relocation professionals to connect, share ideas, network and become educated on the latest trends in the industry.
Founding Board Members, Judy Alloway, Kim Hollenshead, Rebecca Stephens, Eileen Rau, Julie Dollahite